Welcome to my blog. FOLLOW? | DASHBOARD?
Sweet Treats.
Entry


About


Shout


Links

Welcome :)


Hello. Welcome to me humble blog.
Feel free to navigate around. Thanks!

With Love

Photobucket Photobucket
Credits


Skin+header designer : Ainnad_Rocks
Photos : Weheartit | Tumblr
Background : Kak Biyha

My Little Story

0 cookie(s) ● Wednesday, January 23, 2013 ● 6:20 PM
I have just finished my final examination and basically I'm just waiting for the results to come out. 
Frankly speaking, i'm quite nervous. I really hope that i will pass all my papers. 
So, what left for me right now is tawakkal and pray for the best! FIGHTING!

 Anyway, it's my first day at home sweet home, and I have nothing interesting to do.
I have been listening to Uninvited by Alanis Morissette on replay this past few weeks. 
 The song is actually an OST for an old movie "City of Angels" one of my all time fave movies
and i thought "Hey, i should probably watch this while i'm at home"


So I watched it today.
And to my surprise, the movie still managed to make me cry! Boohoo
I am a pure sucker when it comes to romantic movie, i have to admit it!
Basically, it is a story of an angel who fell in love with a human.
Ironic eyh? But it's good nevertheless.

Oh oh btw here's one of my favourite quote from the movie:
 I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One. 



Past Future